This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who wants to make a change from the branch network into a Regional Business Development role, working alongside a team who are based throughout the UK.
This role can be office based or hybrid and you will have a team of 6 other Business Development Executives/Managers who all pass leads, support each other, and work together on developing new business contacts.
If you are working within the industrial, engineering, contact centre, logistics, healthcare or office support sector then this could be the role for you.
What does the role look like?
- Engaging with new clients to establish what their recruitment needs are
- Promoting yourself and the companies service offerings
- Meeting new clients face to face and building relationships
- Negotiating rates and fees
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Building relationships internally with the branch network and support services
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Car allowance
- Quarterly bonus
- No bonus threshold
- Autonomous working
- Hybrid working and home working once you are up and running
- National company offering a local service
If you want to find out more then please get in touch.