Our client is one of the UK’s largest property organisations and are now looking to add experienced sales professionals to their sales team. This is an excellent role with a professional and growing company so do not hesitate to apply as the start date will be in either March or April 2021.
One of the most important part of the role is to create a memorable first impression and build rapport and trust with customers. In addition, you will develop an expert knowledge of the development, property designs and fixtures and understand the local property market in the area.
Reporting directly into an experienced and supportive Director who will encourage, coach and be at the other side of the phone to give you all the tools and guidance you need to do the best job you can.
If you have experience within this sector and are passionate about giving outstanding service to customers, then we want to talk to you.
The Key responsibilities include –
- Competent in following the full sales process from initial viewing to point of offer, exchange and completion
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local property market and carrying out market research
- Marketing, canvassing and business development experience
- Supporting and working alongside the site management team to ensure the smooth running of the development
- Liaising with estate agents, solicitors, mortgage companies
What we are looking for in a New Home Sales Advisor –
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Professional and target driven
- Happy to work on your own
- Well-presented and aware of brand image
- Excellent administration and time management skills
What this company has to offer?
- Supportive local network as well as other In-house services
- Opportunity to progress if you want to
- Flexible working
- Salary up to £25,000
- 5 weeks holiday plus stats
- Travel expenses
- Competitive bonus scheme
If you want to find out more or are looking for another opportunity in New Home Sales then please contact Christine Higgins – Christine@recruitingtalent.co.uk
|Salary||Up to £25,000|
|Location||Glasgow & Glenrothes|