Dear HIRING Manager, when you INTERVIEW a candidate – Remember these 5 things:
- Respect is a two-way street. Please respect candidates time and don’t keep them waiting.
- If you know a candidate is not what you want, stop wasting their time with multiple interviews and tests.
- Candidates invest so much time and effort, and even finances into preparing for interviews. At least read their resume and come to the interview prepared.
- Once a candidate gives of their time to be interviewed. They deserve feedback. Stop leaving candidates hanging. Grant them closure.
- Treat candidates as you would like to be treated. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Life is unpredictable. The person you reject today, you may need their help tomorrow.